1) Les Amis: Located on the ground floor of Shaw Centre at Orchard Road, Les Amis is a sophisticated French joint serving light contemporary cuisine.
2) Au Petit Salut: Nestled in the heart of Holland Village complete with greenery and an alfresco setting, this establishment exudes a homely feel.
3) Le Saint Julien: Chic indoor dining experience with an extensive selection of French wines and authentic food. Do also enjoy the beautiful view from the Fullerton Waterboat House
4) Brasserie Les Saveurs: Executive chef Frederick Colin has worked in some of France’s esteemed Michelin Star restaurants. Excellent menu and an extensive wine cellar will top of a great meal.
5) Capricci Italian Restaurant: Luxurious, authentic Italian fare, fresh handmade pastas and vintage wines.
6) Forlino: Enjoy a scenic view of the Marina Bay area while enjoying a quiet Italian fare. This is a great restaurant to view fireworks displays at the Marina Bay.
7) Otto Ristorante: Italian dishes with Asian influences in a warm environment within the Red Dot Traffic Building.
8) Da Paolo Il Ristorante: One of several elegant joints at Club Street, this is Italian dining suited for all occasions.
9) Dolce Vita: Enjoy a great view of the city centre when you feast on Mediterranean cuisine next to the Mandarin Oriental’s outdoor pool.
10) Flutes at the Fort: Take a breather from the bustling city and sink your taste buds into Australian delicacies and fine wines.
11) Iggy’s: The cuisine here is a mash-up of ideas and ingredients from Europe, Asia and Australia.
1) Waku Ghin: One of the newest restaurants to open in the past year, Waku Ghin at the Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort is headed by Japanese-born celebrity chef Tetsuya Wakuda. He has bettered his world-famous Tetsuya’s in Sydney with his creative Japanese-inspired menu. If cost is not an issue for you, it is a must to visit Waku Ghin for an evening of unmatched exquisite dining.
2) Haru Sake Dining Japanese Restaurant (One Fullerton): Take in the scenic bay view while dining on “melt-in-your-mouth” meats and delightful sushi. Also boasts interesting cocktail sake choices
3) Tatsuya: Seafood stocks for sashimi and sushi dishes are flown in thrice weekly to ensure maximum freshness.
1) Hai Tien Lo: Multi-award winning Cantonese cuisine at its best! Exquisite food coupled with a breathtaking view from the Pan Pacific Hotel’s 37th floor.
2) Summer Pavilion: Elaborately designed interior and a mouthwatering Cantonese menu draws in the crowds daily. Reservations strongly recommended.
1) Song of India: Acclaimed modern Indian cuisine set in a stylishly designed bungalow just a stone’s throw from Orchard Road
2) Yantra: Check out this trendy Indian fine dining establishment with alfresco and private dining options
3) Rang Mahal: Fusion of cuisines from all regions of India.